Bleu de Chauffe is teaming up with Parisian custom garage Blitz Motorcycles. Remaining faithful to the Blitz tradition, Bleu de Chauffe has given the Eclair bag a makeover, turning it into a motorcycle saddlebag perfect for road trips: the inside compartments have been redesigned to hold the motorcyclist’s must-have accessories. This Blitz x Bleu de Chauffe bag is reinforced to meet the rider’s requirements, with a quick-tightening removable strap, and back strengthening.
Made of vegetable tanned leather with a natural, soft-touch finish, the bag has a removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt. It has two side pockets and one in the front, as well as a padded inside pocket for a 13-inch laptop. The Bleu de Chauffe label, signed and dated by the artisan who made the bag, is sewn on an inside zippered pocket.
Handmade in France.
- Full grain leather, vegetable tanned and water resistant.
- Natural finish, soft to the touch. Handmade patina.
- Leather with a ‘velvet’ finish on the reverse.
- Removable leather strap and comfortable leather shoulder pad lined with natural felt.
- A leather handle makes it comfortable to carry by hand.
- Removable inside zippered cotton pocket.
- Integrated felt sleeve for laptops.
- The Bleu de Chauffe Logo with a brass finish, inspired by 20th century French faucets. The work-wear signature.
- Size: 38 cm x 28 cm x 10 cm
- 13 inches laptop.